Robotic swimming Lure
🛒 95% of our website visitors buy this item
📢 Hurry up! only 15 items are left
The Robotic swimming Lure is one of the most interesting and unconventional fishing lures on the market today.
The secret lies in the front propeller design. It swims, stops, and then swims again at random intervals, changing directions.
Weight 19g, length 13.28 cm, lifelike look with vibrant color and design.
- Multi-jointed fishing bait, lifelike swim action in the water, provoke predator to bite
- Metal Joints For Long Durability
- The Bionic bait lures are special for fishes 3D eyes, look alive, Make fish think the lure is a real fish then you catch them easier.
- Durable and eco-friendly materials; Made of high-quality metal and ABS plastic
- high-quality hooks
First, attempt to choose the optimal location for casting your robotic lure. As previously stated, use a swimming lure to attract game fish first, then throw your robotic lure for effortless hookups.
Second, determine the length of your leader line. We propose a depth of up to 30 feet, so don't allow your lure to go much deeper. The Robotic lure performs best when hanging in mid-water (35 feet from the bottom), allowing your target to attack you from below or behind.
Lastly, fully charge up your Robotic lure before use.
1. Products are taken in kind, but because of lighting problems, pictures may have a slight chromatism.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color. Please consider this before the purchase.
3.Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.